Cost and Financing
How Much Does the Real Recovery Program Cost?
The monthly costs of Real Recovery programs vary based on program intensity, structure and residence. Please call (855) 363-7325 to learn more about which program is right for you and what financial commitments would be necessary.
Monthly cost includes:
- Housing with 24-hour staffing
- Groceries each week for preparation of all meals
- Access to substance abuse PHP, intensive outpatient program and outpatient services to encourage development of coping skills necessary for long-term recovery
- Daily check-in house meetings and participation in local support groups for substance abuse
- Vocational services and educational support
- Life skills training and money management education
- Case management services
- Two to three adventure/experiential activities per week
- Activities, including movies, paint ball, etc.
- Daily transportation
- House computers with internet access
- Sports team participation (basketball, soccer, etc.)
- New linens and towels
- Gold’s Gym Membership (Dream House only)
- Rock Climbing Gym Memberships
- CrossFit Memberships
- Sunday suppers (current residents and alumni gathering)
- Comprehensive post-discharge living plan
- Referrals to additional behavioral/physical health services (including primary care physicians and specialty therapists) as needed
- Not included: medical, psychiatric and substance abuse treatment services are not part of the sober living program fee
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $5 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
• Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
• Longer terms for lower monthly payments
• No collateral required
• No prepayment penalties
• Fast & easy loan inquiry process
• 100% Confidential