Healthy Structure And Real Adventures
Our sober living programs help our clients develop a healthy structure and instill our residents a strong work ethic, improved self-sufficiency and the desire to be responsible for their own actions. Even though we’re all about finding thrills in sobriety, we know how critical structure is to the recovery process.
Every resident undergoes a selective interview and evaluation process to determine if they’re the right fit for our program. From the initial assessment, we work with each client to create a plan for their Path to Recovery. On this path, we provide a multitude of programs to help with sobriety from our Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) to our Outdoor Recovery Program that provides our clients with the chance to live in the moment, build social skills and gain the self-confidence they need as they move into their new fulfilling life of sobriety.
At Real Recovery we are age and gender specific, serving young men ages 18 to 28. We also serve men in their late 20’s/early 30’s on a case-by-case basis. Violent and sexual crime offenders are prohibited from Real Recovery.
- 9 full-time staff members (all Certified Substance Abuse Counselors)
- Maximum of 40 residents within our residences
- Structured daily activities
- Structured Substance Use Outpatient Treatment in Downtown Asheville (IOP, OP and Aftercare)
- Intensive case management
- Vocational support
- Educational support
- Life skills/resume building
- 24-hour house manager on shift
- 4:1 client-to-staff ratio
- Random, frequent and thorough drug and alcohol screening
- A brotherhood of love and support
Our structure does not mean a rigid, unforgiving routine. Nonetheless, every resident is expected to follow our house rules:
- Stay sober.
- Participate in all sober living programs.
- Pass application screening.
- Actively seek a life beyond your wildest dream.
- Work and/or attend school.