Women’s Transitional Residence
Located in Asheville, North Carolina, our transitional sober living home for women, The Grace House at Real Recovery, is a step toward a new beginning for women suffering from addiction. We equip clients with the skills and tools needed to help them rebuild their lives, reconnect with loved ones, and recover from substance abuse.
Focusing on providing a supportive, nurturing environment, our program leverages the use of medication assisted treatment (MAT) to help provide a safe, structured, and responsible sober living environment. Our ASAM-certified physician addresses your medication needs through the use of Sublocade, offering a uniquely responsible approach to MAT-supported recovery housing. This medication can help normalize brain chemistry, block the effects of alcohol and/or opioids, relieve cravings, and stabilize body functions; it helps make sobriety easier to maintain.
The Women’s MAT program is tailored to fit your specific needs. Our treatment team will work with you to help make sure you are both safe and comfortable. Let us help you take this first step to creating a new, healthy life.
What is Sublocade?
Sublocade is an FDA-approved, injectable form of buprenorphine, a medication used to treat opiate addiction. Sublocade releases a steady dose of buprenorphine for one month, and works by reducing cravings and withdrawal symptoms
Sublocade offers important benefits not currently provided by the sublingual form of buprenorphine. Medication is steadily released into the blood stream, which helps patients to be compliant with the regimen, and diversion is a non-issue.
Grace House Features
- Expert Staff Available 24 Hours a Day
- Activities, Food, and Transportation Included
- No Outside Visitors other than family for the first 30 days
- Clients are eligible to have their vehicle after 30 days in the program
- Morning Meditations and Wind-downs Daily
- Help with Job Search (Employment must be less than 20 miles from house and hours have to be between 7 AM – 11 PM for transportation)
- Life Skill Training and Support (Resume, Financial, Creating Schedules)
- Dietician / Personal Trainer Once a Week
- Monthly Hiking Trips (March through October)
- Access to Hiking Gear, Mountain Bikes, Fly Fishing Equipment and More
- Frequent group activities, including art therapy, crafts and pottery, as well as focus on self-care, nutrition, health and wellness
- 8:30 AM Wake-Up Monday – Friday; 9 AM Saturday and Sunday
- 10:30 PM Curfew Sunday – Thursday; 11:30 PM Curfew Friday and Saturday